Current Version: 2.2
Agencies have the responsibility to monitor and trend incidents and accusations of abuse with little or no guidelines.
TAS was designed to comply with and exceed the reporting requirements for CFOs and Q/A Directors. We will send your agency a 30 day trial of the actual system with test data that matches a sample set of reports.
Make changes to the test data and run the many reports using the filtering options described in each menu selection.
Submit State OMR 147 and 148 Reports with Ease
- Enter incident and accident reporting from reportable incidents to abuse accusations
- Automatically generate Report on Actions Taken triggers and deadline reminders
- Print OMRDD standard 147 and 148 forms
- Comply with Jonathan's Law regulations
- Analyze incident and accident trends with more than 45 unique reports and graphs
- Meet and exceed NYS OMRDD regulations for incident and accident reporting
- Built-in Backup
- Network Support
- Over 45 different reports and graphs including:
- Incident Reports Based On:
- Reoccurring Event
- Abuse Allegation Reports Based On:
- Employee Involvement
- Injury Reports
- Graph Incidents By:
- Graph Abuse Allegations By:
- Graph Injuries By Type
- OMR 147
- OMR 148
- Report on Actions Taken (R.A.T.)
- Jonathan's Law Statistical Report
- Review Minutes
- ...and many more!