Current Version: 1.01
Our new A.W.O.L. system will efficiently log each work order with a minimum amount of data entry. The system is table driven with a series of pop-up selections that are user defined for individualized record keeping. Maintain records of: which departments are requesting work orders, the location of service, time per task, priority level, type of service performed, totals of work completed by (staff or outside vendors).
AWOL may be used to share data with our Kwick-Cen system.
- Room Number Sharing with Kwick-Cen or Stand Alone
- Bed availability list by specialty unit, sex & language
- On-line help screens
- Fully networkable
- Password protection
- Built-in data back-up routine
- Reports can be viewed on screen, or printed
- Very easy to use and maintain