Current Version: 1.3
The CTS program maintains a record of each wheelchair and recliner in your facility. Each chair or recliner is tagged with a unique number. When the chair or recliner is assigned to a resident, that tag number becomes part of the resident record. The CTS system is automatically linked to the Kwick-Cen system. The chair is assigned to the resident and moves with the resident even if the resident changes room or goes to the hospital. When a resident is discharged, the CTS system will prompt you to either place the residentís wheelchair and recliner back into inventory or dispose of the items.
CTS must be linked with our Kwick-Cen system.
- Easily maintain wheechair census for your facility
- Account for residents on leave or bed hold
- Print multiple census reports
- On-line help screens
- Fully networkable
- Password protection
- Built-in data back-up routine
- Reports can be viewed on screen, or printed
- Very easy to use and maintain