Current Version: 1.4.3
Facilities are being cited for outdated and defective units that require verification of operation and warranty dates. Bed and chair sensors are generally under manufactures warranty for 90 days. Alarms are under warranty for 12 months. The "SATS" program will monitor and track each bed and chair alarm/sensor that is assigned to each resident. When an item is out dated, the system will generate a work order describing the room/bed and unit that requires an updated replacement.
SATS must be linked with our Kwick-Cen system.
- Automatic Alarm/Sensor Work Request
- Resident Discharge Alarm/Censor Withdrawals
- Alarms/Sensors in Use by Location
- Unit History Report
- Inventory Reporting
- On-line help screens
- Fully networkable
- Built-in data back-up routine
- Reports can be viewed on screen, or printed
- Very easy to use and maintain